Old August 5th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default I am still shaking

a suitable ******* cat trick to punish the hoomin for disturbing his nap
time, i am happy for you , Lee
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
I just had one of the worse moments in my life Since Jan of 2008.

As you all know phantom is not doing good. He is still eating drinking
and going to the bathroom normal but I think it is getting in the last
part of his life. I have been dreading going out to work or errands and
coming home to find him dead.

Well I had to flea bomb my room. For the last couple weeks we have been
battling fleas. It has been raining down much that everyone are having
pest problems. The pest are being forced into the dry areas; our homes.
All resources spent doing the battle .It well last week I had to bomb
my room. Phantom has been staying in one area so he was not happy when I
moved him last time. So when I opened the door he came running back to
his spot.

Well the fleas came back and this time I said Heck with it. I am smoking
the room. I used 4 of those heavy smoke flea bombs that get everywhere. I
had to move him out so he was not happy. When I came home he was no where
to be found. The worse thought entered my mind. I could not find him for
over 30 minutes. I finally found him under a chair couch. He was not
moving. My heart stopped. I have been yelling his name since I got home.
Doing his special whistle. Nothing No Phantom. I reached down and said
Please not today. Not when I was not here. Not while he was alone. I
touched His tail. That head popped up and my tears began to flow. I
picked him up and said thank you to who was listening.

He ran back to his spot and is still there like nothing happened. I
don't know if I mad, relieved, shocked, tearful all in the same moment.
All I know is he is still here and I hope for a long time to come