Old September 18th 04, 05:48 AM
Sherry

She didn't need to let the cat go especially with the poor feline inside the
cage. I would have done everything possible to make sure the cat was also
saved. This woman also took a rather passive view at the whole thing as if
to treat this cat as an object. That cat was a life and she let that cat
drown so she could save herself. I have to wonder if she would have done
this to another human.

Dont judge the woman by the one single quote the reporter chose to use. She may
be totally devasted by the loss of her cat for all you know.
Sherry