Old July 2nd 04, 08:45 PM
Priscilla H Ballou

Wendy quoth:
"William Hamblen" wrote in message
On 2004-07-02, Wendy wrote:

How does one go about doing so if possible?

They quickly learn to love the one who feeds them. A stray kitten move=

into our garden shed last year and was as wild as could be at first.
It took about a month for her to settle down. Now she is a little
lap fungus.

I would be more concerned about litter training.

They used the box overnight. )

Yeah, I would have expected that. My former feral kitten took to his box=20
right away.=20=20

Priscilla
--=20
"The question is whether the Bible is primarily a book of laws=20
to you and you need divine permission for all and everything you=20
do, or a charter of God's love with love as the summary of God's=20
will, and freedom to find out what that means in a changing world,=20
and forgiveness for those who honestly try to find out but err."
- Andreas H=F6feld in alt.religion.christian.episcopal