Old July 2nd 04, 08:48 PM
Priscilla H Ballou

To the original poster: listen to Sharon. She's an expert.

Sharon Talbert quoth:

Right now, Campus Cats has a 7-week kitten in foster care who put up a
great front, hissing and spitting and trying to escape. She came in on
Sunday and today she is snuggling in my arms, purring her brains out.

My Sebbie put up a great front, too, but when it came down to it, he was=20
unwilling to actually hurt me. The worst he ever did was punch me with a=20
velvet paw, claws pulled in. Such a sweetie, all hiss and no bite. :-)

However, one cannot *count* on that!

Priscilla
--=20
"The question is whether the Bible is primarily a book of laws=20
to you and you need divine permission for all and everything you=20
do, or a charter of God's love with love as the summary of God's=20
will, and freedom to find out what that means in a changing world,=20
and forgiveness for those who honestly try to find out but err."
- Andreas H=F6feld in alt.religion.christian.episcopal