Old July 22nd 03, 02:02 AM
Uncle Fred

fourcats wrote:

Meowmie duzzent haf a lotta type rite now, but she wanted to share
hur happee Lenny memory and da wunnerful foto dat Adam-hoomin tuk
before Lenny went to da brij.

We'ze put ower picture at http://www.jbit.ca/Cats. Wen meowmie's
feelin' bedder we're gonna make hur put a payge for all us furs, but
it is impurrtant rite now tu haf wun fur ower Lenny.

Purrs, efurrykitty;

Panda ov Photographic Toes

A lovely photo and a lovely cat. Three lovely cats! From your
description of Lenny on the web site, I can tell he was a very
communicative and loving cat. I have had the privilege of knowing a
couple of gifted cats like this, and it was very special. They are
at the bridge now as well, and maybe they'll get together and trade
stories about us. They're all in good company with one another, I'm
sure. My purrrayers are still with you all.

--
Regards,
Fred