Old January 13th 05, 02:43 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:12:50 +0000, CatNipped wrote:

"Shiral" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'd say put Sammy on the case. =o) (If you get REALLY fed up with these
cheap greed heads who lay people off and then expect one underpaid
person to do the work of 20 people, and are on the verge of quitting
yourself.)

Some possible titles

Emptying the Mail Bin with Mommy

Scanning Documents with Mommy

Shredding the Boss's Parking Ticket with My Very Own Claws

Doing Power Point Presentations with Mommy.

Just kidding, as I realize you're under stress. But it sounds like you
either need to rebel, or find a new, more reasonable job, or both.
Melissa

I know! Like Dr. Phil says, people treat you the way you allow them to
treat you. The problem, *MY* problem, is many-fold. I have ADHD and am a
bit (OK, a lot) obsessive compulsive - in other words, I not only want
everything I do to be perfect, but I usually have the energy to keep working
at it until it is. I have a *VERY* hard time saying, "I can't do that."
So, they keep piling things on and I keep just doing them (and as far as the
web architecture, I do it so fast and make it look so easy that they,
techno-plegics that they are, have *NO* idea of just what an intense,
complicated job I'm doing). I just keep moving faster, and faster, and
faster - until I just can't go any faster without breaking the sound
barrier!

The thing that gets to me the most, I think, is my sh*t-head boss yelling at
me for things that I have no control over. We have problems with our
telephone lines breaking. Even though I am responsible for getting the
phones lines fixed, I can't fix them myself. He was on the phone today and
his long distance call was dropped and he screamed out at me (my desk is
right outside his office), "GET THESE F*CKING PHONES FIXED NOW!!!!" Well, I
had called the phone company - 6 times - but they still hadn't gotten out
there yet. He's always yelling at me for something like this - while I'm
trying to code a very complicated page for a project that has a deadline of
two weeks!

Sigh, I'm ranting again - sorry!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Digging out one of my old sayings: "If you will -- you may".
MLB