Old October 16th 03, 07:02 PM
Karen M.

Alison Perera wrote in message ...
In article ,
olitter (PawsForThought) wrote:

Actually, I would give you and your cronies the same advice. I'm quite

happy
and I think the mud-slinging that goes on here really needs to tone down.

You
can disagree w/ someone w/o having to resort to foul language, etc. Take a
lesson from Alison. She disagrees eloquently and passionately and doesn't

sink
to the depths that you and some others do.

I'll contact her right now for etiquette lessons. snicker

Sign me up too

And I wonder why I never felt like I belonged in this group.

-Alison in OH

Oh, I hope you were joking!
I really enjoy reading your posts and your information. It's inspired
many a google for me!

If you were joking, then good one.