Old July 2nd 04, 05:14 AM
Cat Protector

Where are you located? As for the mother cat, hopefully it will be TNR. That
is the best thing you can do for ferals.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Wendy" wrote in message

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
I have heard that feral kittens are much easier to be amongst humans

that
the adults. You probably got them at a good time but I would ask a

rescue
group that deals with ferals for some tips. You said you moved them but

was
the mother cat around?

--

No mom wasn't there when the dh snagged the kittens. I think they're going
to try to trap mom and get her spayed so she doesn't do this again.

I've got a call into the rescue group but haven't heard back from them

yet.