Old March 17th 05, 10:06 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-03-17, KellyH penned:
Anyway, after working on them for some time, they finally agreed to neuter
the dog. The dog ended up dying after the neuter from a complication. The
woman called her up and was very verbally abusive. J feels awful, like this
was all her fault. Adding to this, her foster cat that no one would take
was diagnosed with intestinal cancer and is hanging on by a thread. She had
to take her to the emergency in the middle of the night.
J deals with some scum of the earth people in her spay/neuter ventures. I
don't know how she does it. The animals need her, and I would hate for her
to quit. I told her take some time off and clear your head. I hope she
takes it.

Poor J. We're sending purrs.

I strongly believe that in order to help others, you have to first take care
of yourself. Otherwise the house of cards will fall. If J needs time off,
she should take it.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully