Old February 17th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Religious door to door callers are dense....

On Feb 17, 12:02?pm, "Helen Miles" wrote:

I managed to work out how to get rid of Mormons last June...below is an
entry I posted in my diary at the time
Helen M

Heh. We used to live practically next door to a Mormon stake center.
The problem with the Mormon missionaries is, I knew they were just
young boys very far away from. The were just so nice it was impossible
to be rude to them. Luckily you could spot them a mile away; they had
this cookie-cutter look; and I'd just not answer the door. That's
rudeness of another form, but if you ever let them in, you couldn't
get rid of them.

Sherry