Old February 17th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

Default Religious door to door callers are dense....

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:44b6b0b84818663593fb5d870827c2fd.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
This is a minor rant, so bear with me...

To say I wasn't polite to the JW's was a bit of an understatement. I
think I might have gone a bit over board when I called them illiterate
morons though. ;o)

Helen M (who is very relieved that Miss Lily Whiskers is fine)

You were at least as polite as the situation required. That is pretty much
how my Rosie was killed. Granted we didn't have a sign and my husbands nit
wit friend who came to the door making a racket didn't mean any harm. He
was here early to help Charlie with some tree trimming. Opened the door and
hollered. Rosie took off at a dead run. Across the street, over the fence
and into guard dog territory.

JW's usually come round on Saturday mornings. I can't imagine they get very
warm receptions many places.

Jo