Old May 17th 05, 06:03 AM
-L.

ElvisRocks wrote:
Hi all - I am getting two more kittens (Cali & Randi are fine now so

now I'm
able to add to my family) from the same shelter I got Cali, but they

are in
foster care - about 3 months old - two boys. They are not neutered

yet;
what is the general age they do this now? When I got Randi he was

done at 9
weeks before I got him. I'm getting them the end of the week. One

is a
longhair gray and the other is black & white.
They're so cute - both males. Carol

G;aad you are adding to your family. They can be safely neutered now,
as long as they weigh 2 lbs. They have to weigh at least that much to
be developmentally ready to handle anesthesia.

-L.