Old May 17th 05, 02:24 PM
Slimpickins

Philip Wrote:

It's instructive to note that women cat owners lop off a cats balls as

soon
as the cat can stand the anesthesia while male cat owners perfer to wait
until the first yowls of mating occur. Funny that difference. Wonder how
much of this is owner projection?

*** Not true. I'm a female..and proud :-). Please don't generalize about us,
Philip, because that's not cool.

Just like I'd be tempted to write, based on newspaper headlines, (local &
national) that males are just aggressive bullies and murderers who have no
anger control and they usually take out their frustrations on female
partners and/or other nearby males. Do I know that this is Not* true for
all* males out there..absolutely! Thank God.

ML