Old January 6th 14, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Happy Persia-versary!

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On January 6, 2001, a pretty grey cat showed up at my back door and
*demanded* to be let inside. I don't know where she came from (I never
could find anyone who claimed her) but she was most definite about where
she was supposed to live.

It was a bitterly cold, windy day with temps predicted to drop to about
20°F/7°C that night. (Much like today, actually.) So I ran to the
store and grabbed a bag of cat food, a litterbox and cat litter. She
was still there when I got home so I opened the door. She strolled in
like she owned the place.

Thirteen years (and hundreds of miles) later, happy Persia-versary!

Jill

~~~~~~
Happy Persia-versary...and many more to come!

MaryL, Duffy, Selina and Nikki