Old October 26th 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Gravity

"Marina" wrote in message
David Stevenson wrote:

Nanki Poo does, but *only* when there is a human watching [and
usually shouting].

Miranda does that too; only when I can see her doing it. She will
push it just a little bit, then look at me, then push it again,
then look at me. When I say, in a threatening voice, 'Mir-AND-a!,'
she triumphantly pushes it over the edge.

if something falls when I'm not in the room, I know it was Caliban
and I know it wasn't pushed over the edge on purpose.

--

Ah yes. The difference between testing gravity, and rediscovering
it on a daily basis.

Jo