Old October 26th 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Gravity

Marina wrote:

Miranda does that too; only when I can see her doing it. She will push
it just a little bit, then look at me, then push it again, then look at
me. When I say, in a threatening voice, 'Mir-AND-a!,' she triumphantly
pushes it over the edge.

What a brat!!

if something falls when I'm not in the room, I know it was Caliban and I
know it wasn't pushed over the edge on purpose.

You could say to Miranda, "Why aren't you more like your brother?"

Joyce

--
Seen on a T-shirt:

If At First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Isn't For You