Old February 1st 05, 10:02 PM
Karen

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sasha here,
In da dark time, I played with my meowmies shampoo.
It was fun, I slipped, and slidded all in meowmies bathtub.
When my meowmie got up dis morning, you know what she did?
She put me in da tub with da water in it. My meowmie said she have to
get the nice smell off me, she say it will make me itch if I leave it
on.
I tried to scratch and I cried but my meowmie say she give me da bath
anyway. Den when she done, she laugh and say I look like da wet rat. I
try to hide under da bed, but my meowmie she come under der and det me.
My meowmie say it to cold to be a wet rat so I hiss at my meowmie but
den she wrap me in da towel and hold me like de baby. I liked dat but I
not like da bath.

Naw. You wiw feel bedder with da bath. Honest.