Old February 1st 05, 10:51 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-01, Sasha dictated:

I tried to scratch and I cried but my meowmie say she give me da bath
anyway. Den when she done, she laugh and say I look like da wet rat. I
try to hide under da bed, but my meowmie she come under der and det me.
My meowmie say it to cold to be a wet rat so I hiss at my meowmie but
den she wrap me in da towel and hold me like de baby. I liked dat but I
not like da bath.

At least your mom had some excuse of a reason!

My mom is mean for *no reason at all*. Last night, mom and dad and I were in
a serious discussion at the dinner table. Mom was really upset. Something
about double-you-fours and not getting a reefer? Reefum? Something.
Whatever.

Anyway, I was sitting on a kitchen chair, lending my moral support, when
suddenly I noticed that this ... this fuzzy THING near my nether regions was
twitching provocatively. It caught my attention, and I stared at it as it
twitched nervously back and forth. How dare this fuzzy thing be near my
posterior, and how DARE it TWITCH like that?? Well, I had to teach it a
lesson in manners, so I reached out, grabbed it, and caught a big mouthful.

Apparently, it was my tail. Ahem. I instantly proceeded to groom it and the
rest of my body, thoroughly. I knew it was my tail all along, of course. I
mean, who wouldn't know their own tail when they saw it? Utterly insane.

Mom, though, just laughed and laughed. Like she thought I'd really (hah)
mistaken my tail for an enemy. I glared at her, but she wouldn't shut up.

Stupid humans. And I never did figure out why mom and dad were so upset. At
least they kissed and made up before going to bed, so I had a comfy place to
sleep.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch