Old March 27th 05, 05:11 AM
Judy

"louise semple via CatKB.com" wrote in message
hi could any body help me. i have a one year old female maine coon that
has
been going to the vet since she was 13 weeks old with one thing after
another and won`t put on weight. she did weigh 3.57kg in feb but now
weighs
3.2kg and is on prednisolone once a day ,was dropped to one every other
day
and now incresed to one everyday to try and gain weight.is she going to be
affected long term by these tablets.my maine coon eats very little we have
tryed lots of different things. she is on I.D from the vets and tuna &
pilchards we can not get her to eat anything else . The vet has told me
she
has got Inflammatory Bowel Disorder .love LOUISE

This article may or may not be of interest.

http://catnutrition.org/DietsandIBD.htm