Old April 1st 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Vigil.

Adrian A wrote:
Pat wrote:

"Adrian A" wrote

It only took one to stop me before, that was Snoopy.

How did she do it? In my case they told me they would be lost without
me, and to also think of the two d*gs. When I realized how it would
affect the animals, I had do cancel my departure. Up to that point I
had been too wrapped up in my problems to think straight.

Much the same, I've loved all the cats that I've shared my life with, Snoopy
is the only one that I know for sure loves me. Just looking at her face I
couldn't do anything to hurt her.

I'm so glad the kitties were there for you, Pat and Adrian!
Hugs,
Polonca and Soncek