Old April 28th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The dinner party continues...

Tiger winks at hiz wifekitty atta same time TV squeezes da paw of hiz
wifekitty, they know why she clarified and are well pleased
Rebecca wrote in message
et...
Dat wud be furry nice, M. Lenoir. I shud tell yoo dat itz Mlle. Rebecca,
not Mme.

Rebecca, wondering why she felt she needed to clarify that

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

[M Lenoir]: Merci, Mme Cleopatra. Greetings to all ov you. Mine name is
Lenoir. Greetings, Mmme Rebecca. I would be honored to join you.