Old August 22nd 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kalynnda Berens

Default [OT] for Mark - job in Richardson. TX

Mark,
I don't know if your skills mesh at all with this job, but it's in
Richardson, TX (NE Dallas). It's with a good company - mine! I work in
Iowa, but Rockwell Collins has a group in Richardson.
If you do decide to apply, please let me know at kalberens at mchsi dot
com, so I can put in a referral.

Job - Software Engineer ******************

Working experience with the OSI stack, standard network protocols,
middleware (CORBA), UML, and the SCA Operating Environment (OE) is
desired. The TTNT application code will be developed using Object
Oriented Design (OOD) in C++. The ideal candidate would have the
following demonstrated skills:

· Experience with OOD and C++
· Experience in multi-threaded, real time applications
· Experience with SCA based development
· Experience with developing and testing software applications
using ethernet, the OSI stack and communication protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP?)
· Strong technical communications and writing skills

Kalynnda, who doesn't like to see cat slaves out of work