Old January 6th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen

Default Young Island

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 10:13:11 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat wrote:

TV, shall we explore the island a bit, and maybe find ourselves a few
snacks before we check into our suite?

Cleo

[The tenders pull up by the dock, and ladders go out so that
everykitty can get off.

At the end of the dock stands an impeccably-groomed tuxie, flanked by
two other uniformed kitties with clipboards.]

"Good day Your Highness, Cleopatra and Mme. Anaïs and good day to all
of you kitties. Welcome to Young Island. I am your concierge, George,
and am at your service. Your hostesses have rented the entire Villa
for your kommunity holiday. As you walk by my assistants, pleeze meow
your names to them, and they will give you the key to your rooms. If
anycat wishes to share a room wif ofur cats, we will make them
available.

We haff a 24 howr kitchen, bar and wait-staff fur room serfice, or
serfice at da beech, simply ask any ov usses. And of cawze, your
hostesses haff picked up the tab for the vacation, so feel free to eat
or drink as much or little as you wish.

There are activities and activity-director-kitties at the beach for
those who wish, as well as sail and motor boats and crews for fishink,
water-skink or just boat-rides!

Pleeze enjoy yourownselves, and I remain at your serfice"

"Ahhh, dahlinks, zees eez just delektable! I finks zat I too weel
change and joyne zee kitties on zee beech for one ov zose coconut
drinkees!"
--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen