Old January 6th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Young Island

gud, i likes big mamma, hersef iz one of da few feline type creaturez dat i
efur meeted dat iz bigger dan minesef, anna i likez dem skunkz kuz dey iz
black anna white, TV, realli lukin furwurd ta da parti
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 17:16:53 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I duz beleef you iz rite, anna i thinkz diz iz gonna be fun, duz you

supoze
dat dey will wantsa kume to owr parti? TV, standing onna dek wif hiz

wife
kitty

Well, they all seemed to have fun at our last party, so I suspect so.
Let's ask them!

Cleo