Old October 12th 03, 08:44 PM
Cat Protector

How do you know it wasn't their original human (any cat person knows that
the cat is never owned by a human)? You seem to assume that it wasn't. For
someone who keeps saying we should learn the facts maybe you need to learn
them yourself. Also stop with the ego trip. You came here asking for advice
and help but when you didn't like the answers given, you got rude, obnoxious
and started with calling people names. The scenario you painted from
origianl post said this was abandoned building and therefore someone in the
community possibly opened their heart to these felines and brought them home
to care for them. Now you are upset because someone didn't give you that
person's name and address? You also seem to think cats are more like dogs
and therefore their main mission in life is to bond to you. You may have had
cats all your life but your postings show all of us that you have a lot to
learn about both rescue and cats. If your ego is really that important
perhaps you would be more suited for dog rescue. Let this incident go and
move on.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
wrote in message
t...

It wasn't the original owner. That's who I wanted to find. It was

someone
who decided she liked the look of orange tabby an kitten. People who

didn't
ask for them, and who have themselves and two other cats in a cold bedroom
sized place in a cold Newengland winter, a rusted out car that can't pass
inspection (e.g., not money there for proper care), and who may not keep

them
together -- probably pointed to the cats by a sister who somehow decided

that
she -- who hadn't done one thing for them,. and who was probably annoyed

that
they ran from her, but came to me when I showed up and followed me

around --
had the right to take them. -- When in fact she ought to be working on the
four kittens she has to get rid of.

Now, start asking for facts instead of assuming. -- We had a momcat who

once
she was strong enough and not dehydrated and falling down, as she was the
first time I saw her -- who was seen on at least three occasions a few

blocks
away and going further away. She never wandered anywhere else and there

was a
network of neighbors and kids who were watching them and for them. I had

cats
all my life, and I think the momcat was looking for someplace she once

was --
because she had become strong enough to move around, and she was sure the
kitten was protected. And she did take care of her kitten more then most
momcats do.