Old March 17th 04, 08:10 AM

Marina wrote:

Many purrs for Oberon, We hope that it turns out to be something
manageable and treatable and not the big C.

Thank you. I certainly hope that's the case. My friend sounded so
miserable on the phone the other day, telling me about it. This is
someone who doesn't easily show emotion, and she was crying her eyes
out. Pets will bring that out in a person.

BTW, very nice name for a cat!

Yes, all her cats have cool names. She's the same person who came up
with the name Licorice for my kitty, by the way! (You didn't think
that *I* thought of that, did you? If it had been up to me, I would've
ended up calling him Black Cat or something... )

Joyce