Old May 8th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Fabulous Furballs v. dog

Lesley wrote:
Hi all

(snip funny story)
Cats 1. Dog 0 I should have known

(Did get dog to police for the night. Next morning road is covered
with posters for missing dog (His name is Scott) when I called the
number on the poster, his owner had been putting up posters when
someone in the cab office remembered me taking him to Limehouse
police station so she went down and retrieved him. She's just moved
into the flats down the side of us and she had him locked in a room
even had a sign on the door asking people not to open it but
apparently someone can't read. So it's a happy ending)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous (and overdosed on ham) Furballs

I'm very happy there was a happy ending here. And it just proves, even if
he's to be an indoor dog (rather large dog for that), he needed a collar and
tag. Even Persia, being an indoor cat, has a collar and a tag with her
name, my name and number and the fact she's microchipped on it.