Old May 8th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Fabulous Furballs v. dog

needed a collar and
tag. Even Persia, being an indoor cat, has a collar and a tag with her
name, my name and number and the fact she's microchipped on it.

I did point out to her that a collar and tag would have saved a lot of
trouble (and grief on her part she admitted that she didn't sleep at
all Saturday because she was so worried) since I would have grabbed him
and taken him round to her and she said he normally wore a tagged
collar but not in the house but she'll think about it especially when
she's only just moved in and if he gets out he can get lost

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs