Old February 5th 10, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default "Tweeting/twittering" (WAS: OT - Facebook Users? (Long))

Joy wrote:

I don't spend much time on Facebook, but since my sister had her son
"friend" me, I'm able to keep up with his Steam Punk activities. He and his
wife are really into it, and they actually have had a number of paying gigs.
Apparently it pays quite well, but they aren't making much of a profit
because they keep spending it on various equipment.

Never mind. "Steam Punk" must be the name of their band, right? Time
for bed...

Joyce

--
I'm in favor of animal liberation. Why? Because I'm an animal.
-- Edward Abbey