Old January 25th 11, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

Default Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:26:14 -0800, MeOwy wrote:

On Jan 22, 9:43Â*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
mai Meowmie iz hooked on Lilian Jackson Braun bukz dat hab 2 Siamese
naymed Koko nYumYum n hur kant put dem daown. Luvz
Mosey

Dat is wut mine meowmie weeds.
And anuffer wun tew.
MeOwy, hoo enjoeys dat weeding cuz ai gitted da lap fur a long tyme.

My humans love those books, and the book by Sneakypie Brown's human Rita
Mae, and the Joe Grey series. My Paw loves just about any books that
feature kitties.

Amelia