Old March 11th 13, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Tweed - OT chickens

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

and here it is:
http://news.sky.com/story/1050008/fo...-in-cot-attack

note the wildlife presenter's views.

I rest my case.
Foxes are fine, in their place, which is being afraid of humans and skulking
around during the night. Not being fed and made bold and that's what can
happen if you do.

My foxes are not too bold here, as if they are a nuisance they meet foxman
who introduces them to his firearm.
They are not a nuisance if they pass through my garden on their way to
somewhere else. They *are* a nuisance if they start looking at my chickens
and trying to dig in to them under the runs or huts. They can't get in
unless they can dig through paving slabs or through steel plated huts anyway
but if I see a sign that they are trying..they need to be afraid.

~~~~~~~~
That's a true horror story. I'm glad they were able to reattach the baby's
finger and that the mother was able to prevent even worse injury.

MaryL