Old September 8th 03, 01:13 AM

Leslie wrote:

I need to find a new loving home for my
cat Inky. She is a 13 year old small
black domestic shorthaired cat with a
very loud purr. She is front declawed
(no flames please). She is sweet but a
little shy and skittish. She isn't happy
about our crawling baby and has been
isolated in a small bathroom for now
(there is no where else for her in our
apartment). I really would like to find
a new home for her so all of us in the
family can be happy.
Please reply ASAP or call 201-807-9091
if you can help. Will transport in and
around the NY/NJ/CT area.

Instead of dumping your cat why don't you give as as much detail as
possible about what is going on, when it started and what you have tried
so far. I'm sure we can help you come up with a solution that does not
cause the cat to lose its home and will give you peace of mind. OK?
I'm crossposting this message to the health and behavior group as there
are a lot more people there and many have experience with babies and
cats together.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke