Old September 8th 03, 08:51 PM
Robibnikoff

In article , Leslie Gottlieb
says...

I need to find a new loving home for my cat Inky. She is a 13 year old
small black domestic shorthaired cat with a very loud purr. She is
front declawed (no flames please). She is sweet but a little shy and
skittish. She isn't happy about our crawling baby and has been
isolated in a small bathroom for now (there is no where else for her
in our apartment). I really would like to find a new home for her so
all of us in the family can be happy.

Please reply ASAP or call 201-807-9091 if you can help. Will transport
in and around the NY/NJ/CT area.

My cat wasn't exactly fond of my daughter either, but she got over it. I'd try
seeing if you can somehow make this situation work out first.

However, if you're insistent on getting rid of your cat, try taking her to the
Ramapo-Bergen Animal Refuge in Oakland, NJ. I used to volunteer there (also got
one of my two cats from there) and they're a "no kill" shelter. Of course,
there's always the Teterboro Animal Shelter, but if Inky's not adopted in 30
days, she's history.

Robyn
Resident Witchypoo & EAC Spellcaster