Old September 9th 03, 07:05 AM
Cat Protector

This really burns me. A household has a baby in it and it is the cat that
gets the boot. The worst thing is the cat is blamed for the problem and the
family won't be happy until the feline is gone. I have to wonder why you are
getting rid of the cat when there are solutions that won't involve dumping a
cat off at a shelter. If you could not handle the responsibility of having a
cat then you should not have adopted her in the first place. Cats are living
breathing creatures not disposable like a beer can or your baby's diapers.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"Leslie Gottlieb" wrote in message
om...
I need to find a new loving home for my cat Inky. She is a 13 year old
small black domestic shorthaired cat with a very loud purr. She is
front declawed (no flames please). She is sweet but a little shy and
skittish. She isn't happy about our crawling baby and has been
isolated in a small bathroom for now (there is no where else for her
in our apartment). I really would like to find a new home for her so
all of us in the family can be happy.

Please reply ASAP or call 201-807-9091 if you can help. Will transport
in and around the NY/NJ/CT area.