Old November 30th 10, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Patok[_2_]

Default Any large houseplants that cats don't like?

Bill Graham wrote:
Jane wrote:

I want to get another large plant but wondered if there was something
that cats really don't like. What about a rubber plant? Is this a
tasty tidbit or will they tend to leave it alone? I know that one
option is to not have anything or something fake, but I really don't
want to do that.

Can anyone suggest a large plant that the might not like?

Perhaps a cactus?

Then probably this will happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9mjUFdXC6Q

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.