Old May 27th 12, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default A Cat on a Bicycle!

MLB wrote:

On 05/27/2012 11:41 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Nope, this isn't a funny video. I was driving to the library on the
island to drop off some books and pick up some more. I spotted a woman
riding a bicycle on the golf-cart path... with a cat draped over her
shoulder! It appeared to be a tortie. She was draped over her shoulder
as she peddled along the cart path.

I've seen a lot of strange things here. Alligators aside, I once saw a
woman wearing roller blades being pulled along the cart path by a very
large standard poodle. Apparently she was letting the dog take her out
for a walk. LOL But I've never before seen a woman riding a bicycle with
a cat draped over her shoulder. Until today

Jill

That makes me wonder if the cat still had its claws. MLB

I think she must have! How else would she hold on?

--
Joyce

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth
concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.
-- Louis D. Brandeis