Old October 7th 03, 07:50 PM
Liz

Steve,

Chris and I went around and around on this topic recently. What
requirements are there for a product to pass the AAFCO (I assume that's
what you mean) feed trial for growth, other than having 8 kittens
consume the food for 10 weeks and show no significant nutritional
deficiency or stunting of growth? Theoretically speaking, if one were to
submit Science Diet Adult Maintenance to an AAFCO growth trial, would it
have any chance of passing?

-Alison in OH

LOL! That´s all it takes? I bet bread and butter would be approved
since the deficiency would have to be *significant*.