Old October 19th 11, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Voodoo's Tribyewt tu Oz Rennie

[Voodoo looks at Ralph and gives him a feeble smile] Fangu Ralph.
Dat waz an amayzing tribyewt tu so manee uv owr luved wunz hoo hav gon
tu da Bridj in reesint yeerz. sniff sniff

Yes it waz a furry sad purrday dis yeer. sniff Ize kant beleef Ize
da ownlee Oct. 14th kitty left in da famblee. [Voodoo hangs his head,
reaches for a tissue and wipes tears from his eyes and cheeks then
looks back to Ralph] Kissa waz a lukkee gurl tu hav yu Ralph. Dat
waz kwite da romans. Ize fink da tu uv yu set a rekurd fur da
shortist romans in historee. Weez definitlee had a lot uv gud tymez
sins owr famblee an yurz mine frend. Liddle Matthias an Clyde mayd a
gud payr. Dey wur gud fur eetch offur. Neefur uv dem had a kloo dat
der waz enyfing rong wif dem. Dey shur did mayk us laff.

Yup, now itz us, but it duz feel lonlee at tymez, effen wif da offurz
still heer wif us. sniff Ize no dat yu luv me an Ize shur Oz noo yu
luvved him tu an he luvved yu bak. An Ize hope yu node dat Ize luv
yu, an Willow duz tu, an weez always will.

[Voodoo sees the tear on Ralph’s cheek, gently wipes it away, and
gives him a tight hug as they cry softly together]

On Oct 16, 6:45*pm, Gabrielle wrote:
[Huge white & grey cat slowly makes his way to his old friend and BIL,
pausing to hug Willow and Marble before he sits, bones creaking, and
puts a big paw on Voodoo's back.]

Voodoo, I cant wish yew a happee purrrday diz yeer, dough I wishh wif
alla mineown hart dat it wuz a happee wun. I kno dat yew kin onlee
fink uv yewrown brofur ana liddurmate Oz -- ana uv Maestro ana
Matthias hoo shard a purrday wif yew -- ana yewown sisfur ana mineown
snif wedwink Kissa -- ana uv uffurz atta Bridj.

I rememfur wen I met Kissa ana yew ana Oz atta ArPeeCeeCee. Kissa ana
I hadda whurlwin romanse ana yew ana Oz became not jist mineown
brofurz-in-paw but alzo mineown bestist frendz. Yew helpt uz wif meny
projeckz, includin settin up da gestbuk tabull wif mineown sisfur
Laura and Kissa, den wif mine sisfur-in-paw Willow aftur Laura ana
Kissa went tu da Bridj. We had meny advenchurz and mayd merry atta
danziz. We laffed atta yewr liddle Matthias and mineown doptid kitten
Clyde wen day wobbulled ana rantanran inna circulz.

Nough, itz yew ana me. Weeze not alown, we haf Willow ana Marble and
Fred ana offurz in owrown clowders, bud sumtimes it feelz alwfullee
lonlee, duzn't it?

But der iz wun fing dat duznt leef fur da Bridj - dat'z da luff inna
ar hartz. *I luffed Oz ana I luff yew. Dat iz tru fur alla time ana
enturnitee.

[Ralph de Ralf falls quiet and a single tear slips down his cheek as
he gives Voodoo a small cheekrub.]

On Oct 14, 8:01*pm, " wrote: [A distinguished black cat shuffles to the podium, flanked on either
side by two of his sisters, leaning on them for support. *He clears
his throat, wipes a tear from his eye and begins to speak]

Ize Voodoo an Ize heer tuday tu pay tribyewt tu mine broffur Oz.
[bows head to collect himself] *Oz an mineself wur borned Octofur 14,

8 respectful snip of moving tribute to a remarkable cat