Old October 20th 15, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 10:37:15 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:

Enywaz, iffin I missed any names Azad, lets me know? I'z bringing a
printed list fur Daizy-chan.

Oh, Meowmie wants to see if Vamp Kittah wuz ever read? 1986, guess
he's our house though she hadn;t met daddy 2foot then. Only Daisy-chan
has met him. When she gits all scared of the dark, he just sorta
nuzzles up. He was meowmies furst feral adult.

--

No, Mr. Vamp Kitteh has not been an Honoree before...I have added his brick and he is on mine copy of da draft for dis year.

Azad