Old April 24th 17, 10:49 PM
StangChic StangChic is offline
Junior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangChic View Post
I l was just diagnosed with strep (one of the worst cases she's ever seen) when I instantly panic because my fur baby Missy (short for misdemeanor, she's a Bengal with attitude lol)
Has been my little Dr all snugly and stuck to me and I don't want her to get it. I do hope y'all are still around because not only did you make me feel better about my baby but you're all funny and made me smile.
Holy typo's...I don't know how to fix them.. sorry. At least I fixed them in the quote above..that counts for something..right?