Old March 18th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] I am scared

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:15:19 +0000 (UTC), Cheryl Perkins
wrote:

A former co-worker was hospitalized with pains of unknown origins, maybe
appendicitis, which turned out to be caused by an ovarian cyst. She had
surgery and was fine. Another friend had a cyst, but I don't think she
ever had surgery since the pain went away and surgery didn't seem
necessary any longer.

Good luck, and don't panic!

{{{{Everyone}}}}}

Thank you so much for your support, purrs, advice and experiences. It
has made me feel a little less scared and a little more hopeful. You
guys are the best!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com