Old June 22nd 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default More hoomin purrs, please

Awww Unkle Dan anna Auntie Nancy, we alwayz haz time ta send purrz and
prayers to familee and frenz. Piglet gathering the kittens around her in a
circle for special purring.
"Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney" wrote in message
You kitties all rememfur dat mine Grandpaw Clancy had a stroke-monster
bout a year ago, and had Meowmie an Paw all worried? Well, him is doing
gudgud now, but mineown Grandmeowmie Betty might haf just haved a
stroke-monster too. We's waiting for more news from da Wiscatsin family
folks, but while we's waitin some purrs furom da Community would prolly
help.

Fangu.

I now return you to your regularly scheduleded lunar base 'venture!

Ranger