Old June 22nd 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default More hoomin purrs, please

On Jun 21, 7:19 pm, Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney
wrote:
You kitties all rememfur dat mine Grandpaw Clancy had a stroke-monster
bout a year ago, and had Meowmie an Paw all worried? Well, him is doing
gudgud now, but mineown Grandmeowmie Betty might haf just haved a
stroke-monster too. We's waiting for more news from da Wiscatsin family
folks, but while we's waitin some purrs furom da Community would prolly
help.

Fangu.

I now return you to your regularly scheduleded lunar base 'venture

Purrs frum mineown House, da wunz heer an da wunz on da moon.

--
Maggy May