Old August 30th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default (OT) Angel Food Ministries

jmcquown" wrote:

is a program available across the US called Angel Food Ministries. You can
order boxes of food for half what it would cost at the grocery store.

Yes, my mother was getting that until she recently moved. They not
only have their main food box, which contains an assortment of packaged
foods plus some meat, but they also offer meat-only and veggie-only
boxes. The latter two were much better for my mother, as she is a Type
I diabetic and really can't eat a lot of the food they put in the main
box (high glycemic stuff like french fries, rice, etc).

The main box was $30/ month and the meat and veggie boxes were $25 each.
She still had to supplement what she got in the box, but it was a lot
of savings.

Joyce

--
Something you'll never hear an 8-year-old say:
"Nana, will you spit on your hankie and wipe the gravy off my face?"