Old November 6th 03, 02:15 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:53:09 GMT, Tanada
wrote:

Karen Chuplis wrote:

I read all the DF novels about every two years. I love them to distraction.
I wish I could write like him.

I read my favorite DF novels at least once/year and stagger the rest in
two year intervals. There aren't very many that get staggered.

One of the series I read over and over is the Honor Harrington series-
one of the few series where I couldn't wait for the paperback and went
ahead and bought the hard cover when it came out.

I'd love to go to a horse race, as I've never been to one. What's sad
is that we lived in Kentucky for six years, within two hours of
Lexington, where the KY Derby is held, and never went to it. Sometimes
they have show jumping on post, and I want to go to that, but haven't
made it yet. Someday I'll get my act together and....

Pam S. who still wants to go to a cat show as well.

--
Steve Touchstone,
remove Junk for email