Old March 26th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default OK . RPCA Meet Up Next Year....

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Helen, I keep getting a "link incomplete" error when I try to verify my
email address - neither clicking on the link or cutting and pasting make
it work. Is there some way you could subscribe me without this step?

Oops, there was also a "hit reply" option in the email (DUH) - hopefully
that will work.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

wrote in message
So that I can now start to manage this properly because I am having
difficulties monitoring the thread, I have set up a RPCA Meet Up at
Yahoo Groups so we can discuss proper plans and we can all keep up to
date with developments and ideas.

I've put it onto a controlled status for now, in that I will need your
real name, your nick name on RPCA and your owners details, and then I
will approve membership. This is only to keep trolls out and stop spam
and will not stop RPCA-ers joining.

The Yahoo Group is "RPCA-Meet-Up"

Subscribe:

Please note - it is a Yahoogroups.co.uk NOT .com group.

I have absolutely NFI if it will work, but we'll see. Please email me
if there are problems. I will be inviting the RPCA Xmas card list as
those email addys are ones I have. If you can't find the group for
what ever reason, email me at leopardusweidii - at - yahoo.co.uk and
we'll get it sorted.

Helen M