Old March 27th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OK . RPCA Meet Up Next Year....

On Mar 27, 1:00*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
Helen could you please email me and put meet up in the subject line, wrote in message

So that I can now start to manage this properly because I am having
difficulties monitoring the thread, I have set up a RPCA Meet Up at
Yahoo Groups so we can discuss proper plans and we can all keep up to
date with developments and ideas.

I've put it onto a controlled status for now, in that I will need your
real name, your nick name on RPCA and your owners details, and then I
will approve membership. This is only to keep trolls out and stop spam
and will not stop RPCA-ers joining.

The Yahoo Group is "RPCA-Meet-Up"

Subscribe:

Please note - it is a Yahoogroups.co.uk NOT .com group.

I have absolutely NFI if it will work, but we'll see. Please email me
if there are problems. I will be inviting the RPCA Xmas card list as
those email addys are ones I have. If you can't find the group for
what ever reason, email me at leopardusweidii - at - yahoo.co.uk and
we'll get it sorted.

Helen M- Hide quoted text -

Can i have your email addy? Mine is valid.

Helen M