Old January 20th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default footnox vs footpokey

Enfilade wrote:

I woke up to find my head between the two pillows and i had a headnox
on one side and a headkumani on the other side

Aww, how nice! I miss my headfrank. Mir and Cal usually sleep by my feet
(when they're not under the covers). Caliban is oblivious if I kick him
or move about a lot. He just stretches and snores all the more. Miranda
can sometimes get miffed if I even nudge her with my foot, and then she
will leave the bed.