Old October 14th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelly Greene

Default I put the snatch on Scooter and he's at the Vet

"dgk" wrote in message
Since I was off Monday I took the opportunity to take Marlo to get her
annual checkup and shots. While there I asked the vet what I could do
about Scooter, the outdoor cat I've been feeding. Scooter has been
very busy overpopulating the neighborhood. We discussed the fee and
for $200 I can get him neutered, tested, and vaccinated.

That was very kind of you to do. Isn't there some way you can give them a
chance to work out their differences? Perhaps neutered, his scent will
change and he'll be viewed differently by your cat-in-residence.
--
If you're a past or present resident of