Old July 19th 03, 04:01 AM
Spook

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Sheez also wundrin if yu need filters on thuh munjed addresses:
Frum:
Reply tu:

Fangu fur yur tenshun.

We putted "Spook" in da filtur, an dat shuld be enuff. We also did wun
fur yurmom, an wun fur yur reel email address. Awl free uf doze shud
ketch ennyfing dat comez furum yu, we fink. An awl it wuld du is frow
yur email intu da famblee folder, unread, so we culd find it eezee.

Junior

Didja try spook*, wiff thuh star fingie? Mom sez dat shud cach spookie. Im
gonna speriment, an chanj spookie tu spook tu see if yu get thuh emayl, boff ov
dem.

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com